Fun Factoids about Mission Foods
- How many tortillas are made in a day/a year?
Tortillas per day: 10,226,261
Tortillas per year: 29,247,106,909
- If all the tortillas made in a year were stacked to the sky, how many stories high would it be?
Total stories in a day: 60,341
Total stories in a year: 17,257,598
- If all the tortillas made in a year were set next to each other, how many times would they go from Los Angeles to New York and back?
Total miles in a day: 9,684
Total miles in a year: 2,769,612
Trips from LA to NY and back in one day: 3
Trips from LA to NY and back in one year: 995
- How many cobs of corn does it take to make a bag of tortillas? How many is that per year?
Cobs of corn used for a 3dz. package of tortillas: 5
Cobs of corn used by Mission per year: 2,520,224,711
- If you were to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool with all the cobs of corn, how many would they fill?
8: Mission Foods uses 2,520,224,711 cobs of corn per year. It takes 300,751,880 to fill an Olympic-size pool.