Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 8 min Prep: 8 min
- 4 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, hand shredded into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo Wing Sauce (HOT)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons prepared Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Fresh Celery, finely minced
- 1Combine shredded chicken and buffalo sauce together in a medium size mixing bowl and stir to coat; set aside.
- 2Lay one warm Mission® tortilla flat on a work surface; next spread 2 teaspoons of blue cheese dressing evenly over entire tortilla. Evenly sprinkle 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of minced celery over the dressing.
- 3Spread a 1/2 cup of the sauced chicken evenly over the entire tortilla. Begin at the bottom and roll forward into a cylinder; slice into 8 equal slices and serve. Repeat for remaining 3 tortillas.
1. Adjust the level of spice to fit your family's taste by adding or subtracting a teaspoon at a time of the hot sauce.
2. These pinwheels can easily be made a day in advance or the morning of your event and then sliced when ready.
3. Canned chicken can be substituted for the rotisserie chicken.