Cheeseburger Soft Tacos//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 25 min Prep: 10 min
- 4 Mission® Small/Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Sirloin
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Dill Pickle slices
- 1Form burger in a half-moon shape. Season and grill as usual, and as burgers reach desired doneness, sprinkle each with one fourth of the shredded cheese.
- 2Heat tortillas in skillet or on grill just until softened.
- 3Place cheeseburger in a folded tortilla with lettuce and sliced tomato, onion and pickle. Serve with your favorite cheeseburger condiments.