Chicken, Spinach and Artichoke Quesadillas//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 8 min Prep: min
- 5 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup Spinach and Artichoke Dip, prepared
- 1 2/3 cups Rotisserie Chicken, breast only, and diced
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Non-Stick Spray to coat
- 1Combine spinach-artichoke mixture with diced chicken. Heat in microwave until hot, reserve.
- 2Preheat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray pre-heated pan with pan spray.
- 3Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on one half of a tortilla, on the other side spread a 1/2 cup of the chicken-artichoke mixture and fold in half. Repeat for the remaining 4 tortillas.
- 4Place folded tortilla into the pre-heated pan and toast on each side for 2-3 minutes until the quesadilla is nicely browned. Repeat for remaining 4 quesadillas.
- 5Remove from heat, cut into half, serve hot.
1. A vegetarian version can be made by substituting chicken with sauteed wild mushrooms, squash and tomatoes.
2. For a spicy version, toss chicken in Buffalo Wing Sauce.
3. Make a seafood version by replacing chicken with cooked diced shrimp and crab.