Low Carb Stromboli Wraps//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 27 min Prep: 12 min
- 4 Mission® Carb Balance Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 1/3 cup Butter or Margarine, softened
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. Provolone Cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Salami, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. Ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (4 oz. jar) Roasted Red Bell Peppers rinsed and cut into strips
- 4 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Marinara or Pizza Sauce, heated
- 1Heat oven to 400° F.
- 2Lightly spread one side of each tortilla with softened butter; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Arrange one fourth each of provolone, salami, ham and roasted peppers over center of tortillas, leaving border around edges. Sprinkle with one fourth of the mozzarella.
- 3Fold up “wrap fashion”. Place seam side down on nonstick baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- 4Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Slice each “stromboli” in half on the diagonal. Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired.