Mediterranean Hummus Pinwheels//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 130 min Prep: 10 min
Serves: 10, 4 pinwheels each
- 5 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 (7 oz. pkg) Roasted Garlic Hummus, prepared
- 1 (2 1/2 oz. pkg) Sundried tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 (2 1/2 oz. pkg) Pine nuts, toasted
- 1 1/4 cups Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1Lay five Mission® Medium Flour Tortillas on a flat work surface; next spread each evenly with 1/3 cup hummus, sprinkle each evenly with 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes and 1 tablespoon pinenuts, and top each evenly with 1/4 cup baby spinach in single layer. Begin at the bottom and roll forward into a cylinder, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2Remove from refrigerator, slice each into 8 equal pinwheels, and serve.
1. For serving, place pinewheels on a bed of fresh baby spinach and sprinkle with more toasted pinenuts.
2. Substitute plain hummus or your favorite flavor, for the roasted garlic hummus in this recipe.
3. For more zesty flavor in this recipe, use baby arugula in place of baby spinach.