Turkey and Cranberry Pinwheels//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 25 min Prep: 15 min
Serves: 10, 4 pinwheels each
- 5 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 10 oz. Thin deli sliced turkey breast
- 1 cup sundried cranberries
- 1 (6 oz.) box cornbread stuffing mix, prepared
- 1Preheat conventional oven to 350°F.
- 2Lay five Mission® Medium Flour Tortillas on a flat work surface; next brush each side evenly with 1/2 teaspoon melted butter. Evenly distribute deli sliced turkey breast in single layer over buttered tortillas, sprinkle each evenly with 3 tablespoons cranberries, and crumble 1/2 cup prepared cornbread stuffing evenly over each. Begin at the bottom and roll forward into a cylinder; place on baking sheet, seam side down, and bake 10 minutes or warmed through.
- 3Remove from oven, let cool slightly before slicing each into 8 equal pinwheels, serve warm.
1. For best results, use a serrated knife to slice pinwheels.
2. Assemble pinwheels on a serving platter and garnish with fresh sage sprigs or sweet gherkin pickles.
3. Heat serving platter in a low oven prior to plating to help keep pinwheels warm for your guests.