PB&J Banana Burritos//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 3 min Prep: 3 min
You’ll love this simple recipe that borrows from an old standby and turns it into something new, tasty and exciting.
- 2 Mission® Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s® Strawberry Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- 2Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla.
- 3Add 1 tablespoon jelly to each tortilla.
- 4Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla.
- 5Roll-up and enjoy!